The New Albany, Ohio real estate market saw a lot of changes during the last couple of months, according to the most recent data from the real estate website Trulia.
Evidently, both home sales and home sales prices have been on the rise lately.
Continue reading to learn more about the latest trends on the New Albany housing market, and how they may affect you as a New Albany home buyer.
New Albany Homes for Sale
Hereâ€™s an overview of the current state of the New Albany real estate market based on recent market data:
- Currently there are 286 homes for sale.
- Between August and October 2011, the median sales price for a New Albany home was $305,000, which represents an 18.4 percent increase when compared to the same period last year.
- Last year, the median sales price was $257,500.
- During the week ending on November 2, the average price per square foot for a New Albany property was $157, which represents a 33.1 percent increase when compared to last year.
- During that same week, the average listing price for homes was $394,553, which is a 1.8 percent decrease when compared to the week before.
- Hereâ€™s how nearby markets stacked up in terms of average listing prices during that same week:
– Gahanna, Ohio: $195,597
-Westerville, Ohio: $246,323
-Pataskala, Ohio: $188,683
-Whitehall, Ohio: $109,092
-Reynoldsburg, Ohio: $138,261
This recent market data suggests that now is a great time to be a New Albany home buyer.Â As the number of home sales continues to rise, so will sales prices.
Thus, if youâ€™re looking to get a great deal on a New Albany property for sale, then we recommend you enter the market soon.
Investing in Real Estate
As your New Albany real estate experts, we believe that knowledge is power.Â Thatâ€™s why we work hard to provide interested home buyers with the most up-to-date market information each month.
That way you have a realistic and comprehensive view of the current state of the market, which will ultimately make you a savvier home buyer.
Weâ€™ll be happy to answer any questions you might have as well as provide you with such helpful real estate tools as:
Until next time,
Kate & Tony