New 24 x 24 Metal Pole Style Cabin with Concrete Floor
• Insulated and Finished Interior with Wood Burning Stove
• Fully Wired with Buckeye Rural Electric Power
• 6 x 24 Covered Front Patio
• Side Patio with Beautiful Views of Beautiful Mature Woods with Rock Outcroppings
• Camp, Play or Stay, Great for Family Retreat
• New Gated Gravel Driveway
• Owned Port-a-john out house
• Walking Distance to Buckeye Furnace State Memorial
• Very Easy Access to Broken Aro and Flint Run Wildlife Areas (Thousands of Acres of Public Recreation)
• Beautiful Remote County Setting, only Minutes to all of the conveniences of town
• Water wells in the area are 101-150 feet deep producing 3-44 gpm
• New Survey (7.926 Acres)
• GPS Coordinates : 39.069339, -82.438194
As full-time and fully dedicated real estate agents, our sole focus will be on your sale and your happiness. We will always be a call, email, or text away to advise you as needed.
Note: Please be assured we will use this information only to send you the information you have requested and we will never share or rent your contact information with any other party. By giving us your name and email address, you are giving Thomas|Riddle Real Estate Group permission to contact you.