When buyers pull up to the curb of 7832 Calverton Square in New Albany, they immediately realize that theyâ€™ve happened upon an incredible piece of real estate.
Given all that this home has to offer, we believe that itâ€™s one of the most coveted pieces of New Albany real estate currently on the market. Continue reading to learn more!
Why Buyers Fall In Love With This New Albany Property
- Itâ€™s in an enviable residential community
- It has a gourmet kitchen with all the latest and greatest appliances
- It has breathtakingly beautiful oak floors and hickory woodwork throughout
- It has lush vegetation that promises plenty of privacy and tranquility
- It has stunning upgrades throughout, including a gorgeous fireplace, granite countertops and a three car garage!
Of course, those really are just a few of the many reasons why people love this property.
This home, which boasts 4,842 square feet of living space, offers buyers an impressive 5 bedrooms and 5.1 bathrooms.
Inside this majestic home, buyers discover such incredible features as:
- Molding throughout
- Granite counter tops
- Garden tub
- Built-in shelves
- Second-floor catwalk
- Spacious laundry room
- 2-story great room
- Stainless steel appliances
- Sunny breakfast area
- Marble-tiled bathrooms
- Walk-in closet
- Huge windows
- And more!
Meanwhile, the upstairs area boasts three private suites while the lower level features a rec/media area, a second kitchen with eating space and a fifth bedroom, complete with full bath and walk-in closet.
Step outside on the gorgeous brick patio in the back and youâ€™ll discover your own private landscaped backyard with mature trees and a huge side yard.
This phenomenal home sits on a generous sized lot that boasts an excellent location within the neighborhood.
Currently, this home is listed at $759,900, which truly is a deal when you consider all that this home comes with.
Interested in Making This Your Next New Albany Home?
Until next time,
Kate & Tony