The last few weeks of 2011 proved to be a rather successful time for New Albany area home sellers, as evident by the most recent real estate data from Trulia.
Continue reading to learn more about the latest market trends in New Albany, Ohio and how it may affect you as a home seller.
New Albany Properties for Sale
Hereâ€™s an overview of the current state of the New Albany real estate market:
- Currently there are 115 resale and new homes on the market, a historic low in New Albany School District.
- BetweenÂ October and December, the median sales price for homes in the New Albany School District was $422,800 which is upÂ from the same period last year.
- Hereâ€™s how nearby cities stacked up during that same period in terms of average sales price:
- Gahanna Jefferson: $190,000
- Westerville:Â $178,500
- Olentangy: $323,000
- Dublin: $311,300
- Upper Arlington:Â $297,000
- Bexley: $78,800
- During the year ending December 31, the average listing price for New Albany homes was $554,500.
New Albany Homes for Sale
Knowing what homes are being listed for and what homes are selling for is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to housing market activity.
Weâ€™ll be happy to provide you with our expert advice on how to navigate the market as well as answer any questions you may have.
Until next time,
Kate & Tony