We have exciting news to share with you form the Granville real estate market! We recently listed The Middleton House, located at 2256 Columbus Road.
This remarkably unique, historic estate sits on an impressive 43-plus acres, which overlooks the surrounding hills and valleys of Granville.
This home is truly remarkable. And it can be yours for just $1.85 million.
If youâ€™re in the market for a new Granville home, we invite you to continue reading to learn more about what this home has to offer.
Live the Good Life in This Granville Home
Originally built in 1915, this English Country-style residence served as the original site of the Granville Literary and Theology Institution. It also serves as a guest house and conference center for Denison University.
Today, this stunning white home on Columbus Road features 6 bedrooms and 5.2 bathrooms.
Step inside this 7,150-square-foot home, and youâ€™ll discover an endless procession of incredible amenities.
- A grand foyer with 2-story ceilings, elegant carpeted stair and custom arched window.
- A light-filled living room with wood-burning marble fireplace and built-in cabinetry.
- A family room and adjacent office/den, each with a fireplace.
- An elegant formal dining room with original oak wood paneling, built-in leaded glass cabinetry, tiled fireplace and bay window.
- A completely renovated gourmet chef’s kitchen, which includes a custom island w/built-in breakfast table and prep area, white Carrarra marble countertops, Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer & Wolf gas stove with double oven and so much more.
And thatâ€™s just the main level. On the first upper level, buyers will discover four bedrooms with private bathrooms, an impressively spacious master suite with seating area and more.
Meanwhile, the lower level of this breathtaking estate features an exercise room, walk-in wine cellar and more.
The marvel that is this Granville home doesnâ€™t stop when you tour the exterior of the property either.
With 43-plus acres, buyers will discover a tranquil oasis thatâ€™s perfect for relaxing, playing and entertaining guests.
Thereâ€™s even an equestrian barn with 9 stalls, a tack room, open hay mow, fenced pasture and a fully-renovated Caretakerâ€™s Quarters with a kitchenette, fireplace, bedroom and bath.
Thereâ€™s also a four-car detached garage with extra storage as well as a 25-car paved parking lot and motor court on the property. Wow!
Feel Like Royalty When You Purchase This Granville Home
Truly, this home is a modern day palace! And you could be its next king or queen.
Contact us, Thomas & Company, today if youâ€™re interested in receiving more valuable information about this property or if youâ€™d like to schedule a showing. We would love the opportunity to assist you!
Until next time,
Thomas & Company